Wednesday 22 May 2013

Update 18 today it seems!

So there's downtime 7-11 EST today and apparently they're releasing Update 18! There are no release notes yet but a few things Jerry mentions here sound exciting:
  • New Forgotten Realms quests - yay!
  • New cosmetic armour system - possibly yay, depending on what it'll be like.
  • Skill tomes - hmmm.
  • Invisibility fix - yay, let the zerging commence again!
  • Quest fixes "including a fix for seals and shards in Web of Chaos" - yay, might finally be able to make an Epic Silver Slinger, Epic Doublecross Bow and a few more bits, it's only taken them a year to fix this?
Anyway, I'll post a link to the release notes when they're available. :)
EDIT: The notes have been posted.

M.

5 comments:

  1. I've also just bought the collector's edition of the Shadowfell Conspiracy pre-order. Greater Tome of Epic Learning, holy sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've just splashed out on that lot too... the question is though, will you finally try out warforged again with the new bladesworn iconic thingy? :) The dev diary already says that they WILL be able to be TRed etc. just not straight away, much the same as happened with arties & druids.

    Also the new cosmetic system looks interesting, time to dig out my old lucky green hats :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm not gonna try them out, they smell. :p Besides that I've tried them out before, my 2nd and 3rd ever character in 2006 were warforged, I'm sure I've said that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not suppose it would surprise you that I bought all of it. I am looking for names for the little dwagon thingy that came along the legendary pack. Any suggestions?

    Ti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm, George?

    Btw, not surprisingly, the description on the Shadowfell Conspiracy letter (the one you get for Collector's Edition) is inaccurate. Despite the warning that some components are BTC, none of them are. The Tome of Epic Learning is BTA. Additionally, it's not one per account as stated in the description (it says "the first character on your account") but one per server. I just used the letter on my Ghallanda wiz and she got the tome as well, after I got it on Reckluse on Thelanis. So if you play a char on another server or have a char on another server you're planning to bring to Thelanis, go read the letter and you'll get another tome.

    ReplyDelete