Monday 27 May 2013

Serious bug

Hi,
Needless to say, Update 18 brought a couple of new annoying bugs but this one is quite serious in that it can break quests and waste your time so I thought I'd point it out here.
Whenever you are carrying out an action that has a progress bar, like searching, using certain runes or items and the action is interrupted by you moving, you being attacked etc, the action will be finished before the progress bar is full. I believe this can be beneficial in some cases (I think I've had a few cases where I searched for a trap box, interrupted the progress but still found the box) but in other cases it can lead to you not being to complete a quest objectives, as described here - the party got interrupted while using the torches in Shadow King, the torches were lit but it didn't count towards the objective and they couldn't light them again.
So until this gets fixed, whenever you're doing something that has a progress bar or takes some time to complete and it's required for completion, make sure there are no mobs about that might attack you and make you sure you don't move or otherwise cancel the action.

Mic

No comments:

Post a Comment