Friday 24 May 2013

+2 shinies

Hi guys, there's a +2 loot bonus on 'till the 26th. I'm mostly focusing on capping Reckluse at the moment but I wouldn't mind running Eversmile through EH Gianthold to get her flagged, I have some +2 gems from Otto's Box in the bank, might be nice to see if I can get some good lootz, with a total of +4. Not sure when I'll be on at the weekend but do let me know if you're interested. Also I've been talking to Deev about EE High Road quests so we could do that as well if there's interest.

M.

2 comments:

  1. None of us got anything worth while? - Waste of a loot ++ weekend

    Ti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbh I was mostly hoping for +4 tomes, there isn't much lootgen stuff I could use. Guess we were just unlucky. It's okay, we didn't pay anything for the loot weekend, it was just a bonus and were just unlucky. As I said, at least we got XP - the few GH runs we did got Ever her Tier 3 cocoon. :)

    ReplyDelete