Thursday 8 September 2011

Regular Friday Shrouds moved to 9pm / 10pm CET

Hi people,

As you have probably noticed, I haven't been playing a whole lot lately. I still enjoy the game but I have been busy with other activities and it's been a bit hard for me to find enough time/energy and motivation to hang around in game as much as I used to. I also need to move our Friday Shrouds to 9pm UK time because 8 is a bit problematic for me ad Hannah at the moment. I hope it's not an issue for you guys.

Thanks a lot to all of you who are keeping active and sustain our progress in guild renown. And if you plan guild runs or activities while I'm not about, don't hesitate to let me know on here or the forum. I still check those places on a daily basis (most of the time anyway). I can also provide Skype/ICQ/whatever contacts if anyone wants to be able to reach me outside the game.

M.

1 comment:

  1. 9pm shrouds wont be a real issue for me.. if anything, it means i'll be more likely to also be able to pike some of aliclan's thingies that are generally a little earlier :D

    ReplyDelete