Thursday 7 July 2011

Midbie questing and Shroud tomorrow night

Hi guys,

I'm planning to run a Shroud tomorrow night, however Hannah has something happening at school so depending on what time she'll be back, I might postpone the run until she's home. I will provide more details in the message of the day tomorrow.
I've also been leveling Reckluse again (currently 12) and I've decided I want to use Maenya's Fists for a couple levels so if anyone wants to join me for some Eyes of Stone runs, you're welcome to. We can run the prequests too, if needed, as well as other quests or quest chains for teh XPz. :)

Mic

1 comment:

  1. I've got a few toons in the 12-14 range so will be happy to come along :) Think it'll be Ossuary's 20th shroud too, so yay for a cleanser so i can wear my 2nd GS thingy

    ReplyDelete