Thursday 16 June 2011

Moar Shroud ingredients + maybe a Shroud tonight + some VoDs in near future

Hi dudes,

I've popped another bunch of Shroud ingredients into the large guild chest, 20 of each small and medium type including charged energy cells. Feel free to grab as much as you need if you're missing stuff for your 1st and 2nd tiers.
I might do a Shroud on Wychcraft tonight, time permitting. Not sure what time and for how long I'll be able to get online so no promises but stay tuned if you fancy a run. + Deffo a Shroud after pub tomorrow night. :)

I think also want Gloves on the Glacier on Wych so I might be talked into organizing some VoDs in the future. Let's discuss, if some people are interested in this.

Mic

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in doing some more VoDs, Ossuary needs the glacial bracers too.

    ReplyDelete