Monday 10 January 2011

New member, more guild runs

Hi guys,

We have a new member, Temro. He hails from Germany and has returned to DDO after a lengthy break (2 years and a half). He previously played on Keeper.He has a level 11 rogue at the moment and is waiting for his old EU character to be transfered from Ghallanda. Be nice to him and invite him to groups if you're questing in his level range. :) I've added him to the guild roster and updated the whole thing a bit.
Also I've been trying to organize more guild runs,  mostly Shrouds and SoS + prequests as that's what I need on my characters the most at the moment. Watch the calendar.

Mic

4 comments:

  1. SoS sounds good to me, I've got a couple of characters that need it & need to get a couple of new runes on Ossanna too since i messed up.

    A few more of the other raids could be cool too - VoD, HoX, VoN etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really need any of those on anyone.. Or at least not enough to motivate me to organize them, hehe.. I think I'm 4 or VONs from 40 on Mic but I think I'd be better off tagging along to aLiclan epic runs I think, it's such a pain in the bum to put a group together and lead it. Epic runs drop raid loot (still need boots) but I don't really know it well enough on epic to host it.
    We could do some VoDs I guess, I might be close to 20 on Mic and I'm hunting for a +3 Int tome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could try to do some short man VON runs on normal with guildies maybe, if we find enough people who are interested, which is kidna doubtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well being a person who uses greatswords on at least 2 characters ideally i'd like to pull a SoS or 2, even if i dont manage to upgrade it to epic - will have to keep an eye open for aLiclans runs to try and pike.. joined the 1 sometime before xmas and it wasnt too hard to look vaguely competent by following instructions :)

    Similarly, VoD runs would be nice for some of the gear on a couple of characters.

    ReplyDelete