Sunday 18 July 2010

Maleficent Carnival

Hello!!!

Mwahahaha I have posting rights here! (oh dear oh dear)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be looking to run some of the House P ( Maleficent Carnival ) new quests on elite on Monday (19/07) at 8 pm UK time.

The party should be Level 7-10

Mainly looking to do Partycrashers / The Snitch / Big Top all on elite (and i can open them), but with enought interest I am willing to run A Small Problem as well on elite ( the first in the series ) if we have enought people that havent done the chain before.

I've spent a while in these quests sussing them out so it might be a bit of a zerg. Can run slower educational trips on request after, but with warning to complete these quest in full on normal solo has taken me about an hour per quest.

3 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    I'll be able to come along, assuming you can deal with me stopping every few minutes to go "oooo pretty" at the scenery - my shiny new computer is ready to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the new quests are eye candy indeed, Partycrashers in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've played through the chain a couple of times with a higher level character just to learn/explore.. partycrashers was fun, especially with the whole dialogue & intrigue, and it taking into account seeing through illusions if you have trueseeing cast was a nice touch too :)

    ReplyDelete