Thursday 4 February 2010

This week (Thu Feb 4 - Sun Feb 7)

What I'm planning for the rest of this week:

Thursday night - Desert quests, starting with the smaller ones like Purge the Fallen Shrine, Maraud the Mines, Raid the Vulkoorim, Chamber of Rahmat/Kourush, as hard as possible. If there's still time after that, go on to Chains of Flame or Chamber of Raiyum to get flagged for Demon Queen. I've been having Demon Queen withdrawal syndrome.
I'll try to make level 10-15 guild groups for these if people are interested. We have some level 10 characters (Ossanna, Tinyskittle) so if these want to come, I don't mind dropping so the rest of you can form 10-13 groups without being powerlevelled by me (seems Intimi, Gleeful, Inuke and possibly others are in the 10-13 range as well).

Friday and weekend - When I'm done with the desert, I'll move on to Gianthold, probably starting with the smaller quests before taking on Crucible/Prison/Madstone. Also I skipped the Shadow Tombs so I'd like to try and get those done for favour and will welcome anyone who wants to join me, although the XP won't be very exciting seems the quests are level 9/10 on hard/elite.

No comments:

Post a Comment