Monday 18 January 2010

This week (updated Tuesday)

Monday night (EU time): Shan-to-Kor hardest possible, 4-7 or 5-8 (depending on whether I can beat the temptation to level up)

Tuesday night: Three Barrel Cove explorer (whatever the level range is.. 4-8 I think), Shard Syndicate chain on elite (might not be able to open the last few quests)

Wednesday night: Same as Tuesday except I'll try to get online earlier tonight and actually get the stuff done. :)

Others later in the week, details and exact times will be (hopefully) posted:
Gwylan's Stand, Delera, Litany pt. 1, Tear of Dhakaan and other level 5-8 stuff in general. I need to catch up on you guys.

Mic

1 comment:

  1. I should be on for a while tonight so i can bring one of my many toons to assist - most likely Ossanna, my support-monk (going monk 13 / cleric 7 on her) who's level 5 at the moment, of if you're already a bit higher I can bring Kovalier instead (currently monk 7 / rogue 2)

    Seeya laters
    Stew aka Hanne

    ReplyDelete