Thursday 14 January 2010

Please consider helping

I seldom do this, but in this case the scope of the disaster is so huge and the country affected is so poor and entirely depends on help from the rest of the world. I'm talking about the Haiti earthquake of course. I don't need to post any links because it's all over the news and, nowadays, anybody in the civilized world has the possibility to donate to a trustworthy organization that will spend their money where they are really needed. When things like clean water and basic food are needed, even the slightest help makes a difference.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks that this doesn't belong on the blog of a DDO guild, but I believe that it is coded in the spirit of The New Blood that people should help each other and assist those in need.

Mic

No comments:

Post a Comment