Sunday 1 September 2013

DC/crashing issues

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is mentioned in the known issues or somewhere like that but I have noticed that when I crash or DC rather than log out properly, some changes I have made on my characters are lost. I'm pretty sure I have lost some changes I made to my shortcut bars (eg. I moved a thing from one bar to another, then crashed at some point before logging out and when I came back, it was back on the original bar). I also suspect this even affects plat sharing via shared bank. I deposited some cash on Reckluse, then crashed and when I logged back in, the money was gone from the bank. I panicked a bit but then logged Reckluse and the plat seemed to be back in his inventory.

So if you find out you're missing something, it might be worth a try checking the character who had it originally.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment