Wednesday 27 June 2012

Thoughts on expansion after the first two days

Just re-posting what I said on the official forums, in case someone's considering buying the expansion or resubbing and is wondering whether it's worth it.

The new content itself seems very impressive. I love the HUGE new areas, the graphics, the music and the atmosphere. I haven't seen all of it yet and I've only done a handful of new quests, but what I've seen has been very good so far, well designed in true Turbine tradition.

The bugs are plentiful, some of them are quite annoying and I can understand how they might put some people off, but after some polishing and a few patches it'll all be fine. Yes, all of this should've been done before the release, the QA sucks etc., but those who love the game will get over it.

Nerfs don't bother me, as long as my characters are still fun to play, I'll adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment