Tuesday 8 May 2012

Build Your Guild

So today I actually took the time to read what the Build Your Guild event is all about - when Tangy leveled up and got us 70+ k renown, I was intrigued!
Apart from the renown bit, there's an XP bonus for grouping with guildies so I thought it might be time to do some leveling together again. Unfortunately we seem to be a bit scattered as for level ranges, I have a level 10 and level 16, Tangy is 12, not sure about others. Anyway, this is what I'm currently looking to do on my characters, give me a shout if you want to join me for these or any other XP runs:
Reckluse 10 - VON flagging on elite, level 8 Necro tombs on elite, possibly Threnal
Micron 16 - Fleshmaker elite, any other Orchard quests for sigil bits + Litany once I get full sigil, Crucible elite, other GH quests on any difficulty including Tor elite and normal with dragons, Siegebreaker series and others - not too picky.
EDIT: According to this, there's also a +25% XP bonus starting on the 10th of May. Apparently it's on until Sunday inclusive.

2 comments:

  1. for level 10ish stuff i've got hannebows TR, shes at 9 atm iirc.. also have Ossanna hovering at level 6 atm since i been busy with highbies again so probably a little too low sadly.

    For level 16ish stuff, i have Kamisong (bard) & Osstick (TRed old toon from devourer i should really do something with, probably cap to try TR him to druid) plus Ossrock (WF cleric/pally/monk) so no real problem with the higher level stuff especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to do some leveling while the bonus XP is on. Right now it looks like the weather will be better on Saturday, which probably means I'll be out walking then and play on Sunday, however that's subject to change. I'm planning to do Litany on EHN on Micron once I've found the last Sigil piece. And then proably stuff on Reckluse, he's on 3rd life and needs the extra XP more, thinking of doing Cot6 and VONs and/or Threnal.

    ReplyDelete