Tuesday 12 October 2010

Slow midbie VON

Hi peeps, our new members, Jidaro and Rivonia, are close to being flagged for VON, and they're wondering if there's any chance of a slow VON 5-6 run with the guild. They're first-timers and level 10 at the moment so it would probably be a 10-13 run with a commentary, lots of explaining et cetera. It would be nice to put a guild group together, not necessarily full, but at least capable of finishing VON 5 and having a go at the dragon. Please let me know here or in game if you are interested and whom you could bring. I'm not going to be online so much this week - busy with work - so feel free to discuss this with guildies in game and suggest a time. I'll try to arrange things so I can come. I'd be bringing Micron who's my only character in the range (wizzy 13 atm).

4 comments:

  1. I can work on flagging Harlech over the next couple of days and bring him along

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could bring Linuya, she's only lvl 9 (7 wiz, 2 rogue) though, but i think she's flagged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone *waves* and I will be bringing my rogue Rivonia, level 11 now already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey peeps. I'm also level 11 now so ready to go. Thanks for organizing Mic and I hope we get enough guildies for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete